A few random snippets about me:
- I meditate, do my 2 sun-salutations daily, and eat or dream about eating chocolate far too much.
- I practice and teach Tantric techniques when the opportunity and the moment are right.
- I go goo-goo over pictures of kittens. And i compulsively watch films about air disasters!
- I read the end of books and watch the end of films early on, in order to spare myself the possibility of heartbreak.
- I see our beautiful, crazy, confused, inspired, destructive, compassionate, humble humanity and our wounded natural world…and i try and weave myself a gentle space somewhere in the midst of it all.
- I would like to live in a world where nakedness is not experienced as a taboo, a problem, a provocation, or something inappropriate or dangerous, but instead as a celebration of the uniqueness of each and everyone- woman, man, young, old and everything in between.
- I would like to live in a world where children grow up into adolescents, confident and celebratory about their body.
- I would like to live in a world where adolescents can step into and explore their sexuality from a place of self-love and awareness, presence and celebration. And i would like to watch the adults they become, and how they, in turn, will teach their own children.
Feel free to email me: email@example.com
I have also just published my first book on Amazon Kindle: a memoir about my journey through grief following the death of my mother in 2013. I can describe it best as a shamanic journey of deep grief & deep love.
You can read more about this here, A Mother Dies and on the Amazon link below (which includes a preview). I cannot tell you how grateful i am for your trust & openness.